- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 1/2 cups sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons half and half
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Guinness draft beer
- kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- dash of Tabasco
- 2 chopped scallions
- Combine the cheddar, cream cheese, half & half, and mustard in a food processor.
- Sprinkle in a pinch of kosher salt, then pulse until combined.
- Pour in the beer, parsley, scallions, and hot sauce, then pulse again.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and chill for an hour. Allow the dip to warm at room temperature until slightly soft, then garnish with a pinch of chopped parsley. Enjoy!